Tuesday, September 18, 2012

BareNaturals Soaps & Emu Oil Plus

Last July, having heard a lot of raves about soaps from Filipino brand - BareNaturals, I purchased 2 bars: No Break-out to Makeup (P159/100g) and Amonche African Black Soap (P268/150g).  Both are made from natural ingredients, so, you'll need a good soap dish to prevent melting. 

BareNaturals  NO  BREAK-OUT  TO  MAKEUP:
Anti-pimple, Acne mark remover, Emu Oil Skin Perfecting Soap, recommended for Oily Skin

An anti-break-out soap, it has tea tree oil and real tea tree leaves with anti-bacterial action; best for pimples and other skin diseases. Fortified with the finest grade of emu oil to nourish and make the skin glow with health! With omega 3, 6, 8 and anti-bacterial properties. Mildly infused with calamansi and papain for gentle skin lightening, with sweet envigorating scent of  pink grapefruit.

I love love this soap.  Feels so good on my face after every wash and this bar smells so fresh and wonderful (I never knew that grapefruit smells this good).  This bar doesn't melt under normal temperature.  I'd be purchasing this bar again.





"Amonche African Black Soap by Bare Naturals restores damaged skin and is helpful in healing chronic eczema, acne, freckles, and dark spots. It has a built-in makeup cleanser and toner and you are guaranteed every time that it thoroughly cleanses the skin for impurities. This amazing soap is made to soften skin, heal signs of aging or scarring, and revitalize your skin" 

I'm not crazy about this one as I can't stand the strong smell (irritating my nose and eyes) plus my face felt dry and stiff after every wash.  I also got a few bumps.  I was able to finish the whole bar waiting for good results, but, sadly, it's really not a good fit for my face.  I'd be sticking to the No Break-out to Makeup Bar.


I also got their famous Emu Oil Plus (P428/30ml).  Personally, I feel that the sunflower oil I've been using is even better and cheaper than this emu oil.  This product does not deliver for me.

EMU Oil Plus by Bare Naturals has fruit acid that causes the skin to shed off more quickly, opening clogged pores, and neutralizing bacteria within, preventing pores from clogging up again by decreasing pore size, and allowing room for new cell growth.  It contains natural anti-inflammatory, healing properties with a wide range of omega oils that are known to facilitate good health. It contains a complete source of essential fatty acids. 


* I was quite squeamish to try Emu Oil because I am scared to know how they extract it.  It comes from the fat of the Emu Bird, which they also breed for their meat (like chicken).  " Emu oil is an oil made from refined fat of the Emu, a bird native to Australia. It has been used for over thousands of years by the Australian aborigines in the treatment of burns, cut wounds, bruises, and as a pain reliever for bone muscle and joints disorder."


You can purchase from: 



2 comments:

  1. Quality content is the secret to attract the people to visit the
    site, that's what this website is providing.

    My website - jocuri online bubble 3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I visited multiple web sites however the audio
    feature for audio songs current at this site is actually wonderful.


    My blog post jocuri online cu barbie

    ReplyDelete