Sunday, August 12, 2012

Le Posh Blvd. Fragrances

I love yummy dessert scents like vanilla and chocolate.  But, I'm wary, since, these scents usually work better as bath or cream products.  Good thing, I've come across Le Posh Blvd. Vanilla Ice Body Mist  (P245/200 ml)Le Posh Blvd. is a Filipino brand of fragrances worth buying.


Vanilla Ice didn't give me a headache.  It's a mild yummy vanilla scent!  I smell candy, ice cream, cookies, etc. in every whiff.  Perfect for kids and foodies.  The scent lingers, a few spritz and you're good to go.  I also love their fruity scent Apple Pear Body Mist which smells a lot like Victoria Secret's Pear Glace, but, comes with a bargain price of  P245 for 200 ml.

Le Posh Blvd. also comes with Eau de Toilette for Men and Women.  Below is Enchanted, a nice floral perfume for women at P299/50 ml.



Le Posh Blvd. is available at Rustan's Essences


No comments:

Post a Comment