Monday, August 20, 2012

L'Oro della Vita Argan Soap

Weeks ago, I purchased Argan Soap (P220) from Filipino brand L'Oro della Vita (in English means 'the gold of life').  I've been using Ponds facial wash for as long as I can remember, but, this year, I'm on a quest for new products that my skin would love.



The Gold Bar is a face and body soap with Argan Oil and AHA fruit acids. 

Been using it for 2 weeks now, and, so far, I feel it's not great for my face, I have sensitive combination skin.  I've used St.Yves before with AHA or something that cleanses pores from the inside and caused minor bumps, then, my skin cleared by the 2nd week.  In this case, I didn't like the overall effect and feel of my 2-week use.  I still prefer my old product over it.  I used the leftover bar on my body and it's quite nice.

Perhaps, I should try their Pure Moroccan Argan Oil (P1,500/70ml) to moisturize after I wash my face with a different soap.  Argan Oil is a hot item in the beauty circuit at the moment, if you want to try it, then, buy from Pinoy brand L'Oro della Vita (it's cheaper than international brands).
 

Argan Oil is gaining popularity as a new skin care must have.  The Cosmetic Argan Oil is a purely natural organic oil, meticulously extracted from the nut of the ancient Argan tree, which is found exclusively in Morocco. The oil is the pride of the region’s Berbers and is highly celebrated as nature’s anti-aging serum and skin moisturizer.  The oil has been shown to improve problematic skin conditions such as scarring, acne, wrinkles, and psoriasis.

Only time will tell if the Argan Oil craze around the world is really a golden beauty secret . . .


5 comments:

  1. Hi Ms. Pearl! Thank you for using our product. We appreciate your evaluation and we wish to get in touch with you personally.
    One action of Pure Argan Oil is to detoxify your skin by purging out toxins/deposits in the pores. It thoroughly cleanses so it can effectively deliver skin-deep nourishment and protection (which is hindered by unwanted plugs in the pores).
    We have the same skin type and I had the same experience, which initially bothered me as well. But understanding Argan oil's action gave me reassurance. I continued using it and after about 3 weeks, my skin started to clear up and is softer than ever. I also noticed that my facial skin is more balanced now and even the pimple marks that I had (pre-Argan days), are being lightened.
    Here are the active ingredients of The Gold Bar Argan Soap: Glycerin (coco & palm oil), Alpha Hydroxy Acid (AHA), Argan Oil.
    No Fragrance. No Harsh Chemicals.
    Please do contact our office at 02.8693627, and I would gladly take your call.

    We support your advocacy in promoting Filipino-made products and Filipino brands...More power!

    Best regards,
    Thea Lazaro
    AVP for Business Development
    L'oro della Vita Inc.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used an entire bar, and, I went back to cetaphil. It's not bad for me, but, it's not better than my old product. I tried loro della vita pure morrocan argan oil, I liked it, could replace my cream moisturizer. A bit expensive, but, a little goes a long way, so, it will last a long time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. will try their oil soon, but, at the moment, I'm really happy with Human Nature sunflower oil and night cream, really cheap, but, amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Founded and imported by a Moroccan in Malaysia, Argan Amazigh Oil is 100% Pure & Organic Moroccan Argan Oil.
    Mr Mohamed Nassiri knows very well the people and region that produce Argan Oil back in his hometown in Morocco. Hence, he brings only the highest quality of Argan Oil to the customers.
    Argan Amazigh Oil is extracted from the Argan fruit kernels found only in Morocco. It is naturally rich in antioxidant and essential fatty acids. It contains high levels of Vitamin E and has superior moisturising and anti-ageing properties. Argan Amazigh oil reduces the fine lines and wrinkles, increases elasticity , protects against stretch marks and soothes itchy and irritated skin. It's a multipurpose moisturizer that nourishes the skin, repairs the hair and strengthens the nails , naturally.

    Argan Amazigh Oil For Skin :
    -Anti-Aging miracle
    -Softens skin, reduces fine lines and wrinkles.
    -Protects and moisturizes skin
    -Restores elasticity & texture
    -Reduces redness & irritation
    -Neutralizes free radicals


    Argan Amazigh Oil for Hair :
    -Moisturizes , promotes shine and smoothens frizz and flyaway hair
    -Protects hair from hot and sunny UV rays
    -Repairs split ends
    -Gives a beautiful natural looking glow

    Argan Amazigh Oil for Nails :
    -Strengthens brittle nails and repairs chipped nails
    -Softens cuticles
    -Gives a healthy radiance for youthful looking hands

    For more information and To place your order, visit our website :
    http://www.arganamazigh.com
    Follow us on Facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/myarganamazigh

    ReplyDelete