Monday, September 17, 2012

Make-up Brushes

Recently, I've discovered Pinoy Brand Make-up Brushes:  Charm and Ellana.  I just visited their side by side stalls at The Ramp - Crossings in Trinoma, I purchased 3 brushes (pics below).  Both are not made from animal hairs, and, at par with international brands like The Body Shop and Suesh.  In fact, for their cheaper price, they are worth buying than imported brands.


CHARM 
Mini Kabuki (pink) and Retractable Brush. 
Priced  at  P336  and  P500





ELLANA 
Mini Buki, P300


Both brands are good quality super soft brushes perfect for applying make-up.  They have a wide range of brushes to suit your make-up needs. 

No bleeding and shedding.  I love them both.  I prefer Charm mini kabuki and retractable brushes over those of Ellana.  For flat top and angled brushes, I prefer Ellana.


No comments:

Post a Comment